There's nothing like first hand experience to give you the insight you need when choosing your child's school. At Saxon we hold Open Sessions during the Autumn term to give prospective parents the opportunity to visit the school and see us in action.
In the meantime, the following information about the school can be viewed:
- Virtual tours of 5 areas of our school: Reception classroom, Year 2 classroom, Library Bus, swimming pool and a playground & the field. http://tours.e4education.co.uk/lumenlearningtrust/saxon/index.html
- An electronic version of the school prospectus is available on the admissions page of our website. The page contains information and documents about admissions to Saxon. To view the prospectus please enable cookies and wait for the front cover image of the school prospectus to appear at the top. This can then be selected and viewed page by page. https://www.saxonprimary.co.uk/saxon-primary/school-info/admissions
- A powerpoint presentation for prospective parents https://www.saxonprimary.co.uk/attachments/download.asp?file=1848&type=pdf
- On the school’s maths website are “How to…” videos, which were recorded by teachers during lockdown. These are a window into the teaching and learning at Saxon https://saxonmaths.weebly.com/how-tovideos.html (please copy and paste link into browser).
- Our School Facebook page is also a great insight into the experiences of the children at Saxon. http://www.facebook.com/Saxon-Primary-School-1914736465455559/
If you have any specific questions please do contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Davis & Miss Morris
If you are looking for a tour of the school for a child other than in the reception year (an In-Year placement), please contact: the School office on 01932 563035 or by email email@example.com